Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast in Hanley Swan hopes this Malvern Tourist Information page, will help you plan your next visit.
The Malvern Tourist Information office on Church Street, has leaflets on local events, places of interest and Malvern restaurants. Gigi has provided a helpful booklet in each room at Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast, and you can read about the local area on the Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast website blog.
Malvern Tourist Information and surrounding area
- Visit The Malverns has lots of helpful information on Malvern and the surrounding area, or check out our Malvern Blog Post so you don’t miss a thing!
- Malvern Theatre and Cinema Complex – There are 2 theaters and a large screen cinema and a restaurant.
- Three Counties Show Ground (1.5 miles) – All the events are listed on this website.
- Visit Worcestershire All you need to know about the county of Worcestershire or check out this Blog Post
- Visit Herefordshire Information about the Wye Valley and the county of Herefordshire.
- Visit Ledbury Focus on where to visit in and around Ledbury or read this Blog Post
- Visit Upton (3 miles) A popular festival town today and attracts visitors for the Jazz, Blues, Folk and Sunshine Festivals.
- National Trust All the properties that are located in Worcestershire, and there are plenty to visit.
- English Heritage All the English Heritage sites in Worcestershire.
- Hanley Swan Village Local village news and history of the Hanleys.
- John Harris Walking in Worcestershire Check out some great walks around Malvern and the Malvern Hills.
- Lovells Vineyard Tours Lovely opportunity to visit a local vineyard, just a couple miles up the road in Welland.
Malvern Tourist Information – Places to eat
The Swan Pub in Hanley Swan – 01684 -311870
- The Swan Inn in Hanley Swan – 01684 311870 – A short walk from Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast. Open all day serving hot food (food NOT served Sunday evening) – booking a table is recommended. In winter enjoy a roaring fire, in summer enjoy the lovely garden with the village green and duck pond in view. The Swan also has 5 letting rooms, so if Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast is booked, why not give them a try.
- Restaurants in Malvern Great Directory to check out local places to eat.
- Pubs in Malvern Find some of the best pubs in Malvern and the surrounding area.
- Anupam Award Winning Indian Restaurant that Neil and Gigi highly recommend – 01684-573814
- The Inn at Welland Contemporary Inn serving high-quality food
- The Three Kings in Hanley Castle (2 miles away) An old fashioned, completely unreconstructed family run pub in the heart of the small neighbouring village of Hanley Castle. Described as ‘a rare unspoiled pub in rural Worcestershire‘, the Three Kings received the ultimate award of CAMRA National Pub of the Year in 1993 and was runner-up in 1998. In 2003 it was top of a list of six of the best historic pubs selected by the Victorian Society chairman Geoff Brandwood.
- Boathouse Tapas and Wine Bar Cafe during the day and a Tapas and Wine bar by night. WR8 0HG – 01684 438161
- The Swan Inn – NOT the village pub -this is at Newlands on the Worcester Road heading out of Malvern towards Worcester – 01886 832 224
Malvern Tourist Information – Local events and places to visit
- Morgan Motor Company Based in Great Malvern. We would recommend the factory tour to any car enthusiast.
- Malvern Priory website (3 miles away) Detailed ‘pdf’ describing the varying stages of development.
- Elgar’s Burial Place Visit St Wulstan’s Church in Little Malvern and read more about the life of Elgar on this Blog Post
- Worcester Cathedral (9 miles) One of England’s finest cathedrals and really worth visiting.
- Malvern Hills Walk the 8-mile range making sure you visit the Worcester Beacon and British Camp or enjoy the many shorter walks.
- Welland Steam Rally Annual event that many visitors come to the area to enjoy.
- Eastnor Castle Check the opening times before heading there. There are lovely lakeside and woodland walks and you can visit the castle on certain days.
- Eastnor Pottery & The Flying Potter offers pottery workshops for all ages.
- Inner Picasso Release your inner Picasso. Learn to draw and paint with Anthony Griffiths
- Malvern Panorama wall art from Jan Sedlacek. There is 2 spectacular Canvas in The Malvern View.
- Hanley Swan Open Gardens Held in May and gives you a chance to visit around 17 gardens in the village of Hanley Swan.
- Hanley Swan Village Pond Explains the work Neil achieved in 2009 to bring the pond to how it looks today.
- B2B Events Organizes Antiques, Flea & Collectors Fairs, as well as Vintage & Retro Fairs.
Malvern Tourist Information – Local activities
- Worcestershire Golf Club – 5-minute drive from Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast – 01684 575992
- Puckrup Golf Club – 15-minute drive from Orchard Side – 01684 271591
- Worcester Race Course Great day out when visiting The City of Worcester
- South Worcestershire Shooting Ground 3 miles away and could offer something different during your visit
- Broad Oaks Trout Fly Fishing Very close to Orchard Side B&B in the village of Hanley Castle.
- “Dolittle dove release” Will add a touch of magic to any occasion
- Malvern trail Enjoy the natural and cultural delights of the countryside and towns on and around the Malvern Hills