The Malvern View is the perfect choice for any couple or single occupancy who is looking for spacious, bright accommodation on a short or longer stay. This is a large bedroom with 2 comfy armchairs to relax in after a busy day and a dressing area that leads out onto a large Balcony. If you need somewhere to work, there is a table and chairs, or you can head downstairs to the exclusive guest lounge, where there is also a PC on hand for web browsing.
The Malvern View offers;
- King size very comfy bed.
- Hospitality tray with fresh milk supplied daily, a selection of teas, coffee, and nibbles.
- Large En-Suite with shower, toilet, bidet and towels.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Private balcony with comfy chairs and evening lighting. The balcony overlooks the beautiful garden and fish pond with views to The Malvern Hills and the Cotswolds.
- FREE high-speed WiFi.
- Flat screen digital Freeview TV.
- Two comfy armchairs.
- Table and 2 chairs.
- Hair dryer.
- Access to a fridge located on the landing to chill snacks and drinks.
- Free access to our book library, games, maps and local information down in the guest lounge. Here you also have access to the internet via a PC, recliner chairs and cutlery and crockery should you want to enjoy a takeaway or picnic.
- Free, secure on-site parking behind 2 sets of electric gates.
Your booking includes a freshly cooked English breakfast of your choice with a selection of fresh fruit, cereal, pastries, toast, fresh juice and tea, and coffee We are keen to offer other options depending on your dietary requirements, just let us know your preferences beforehand.
If you want to contact us direct about booking The Malvern View, then call us on 01684 310602.
You can use our Online Booking system however it only accepts minimum 2 night stay, so call us direct to check availability for one night.
At Your Service
We take a totally flexible approach to breakfast, so if you are working and need to get away early or you prefer a leisurely start to your day, we will accommodate your needs and cook up a tasty breakfast at a time to suit you. We provide clean cups and refresh your hospitality tray on a daily basis.
We ask that you vacate the Malvern View on departure by around 10 am, and arrival is anytime after 2 pm.
We try to be as flexible as possible, so we can set up a Z bed or a Travel Cot in the Malvern View should you wish to accommodate a child or share the room with a friend. Please chat with us (01684 310602) to request this combination at the time of booking.
If you are looking for Dog-Friendly accommodation, we do have the ANNEX SELF-CATERING option that is Dog-friendly.
Finally, visit our Blog for lots of helpful information about the local area, and let us help you plan your time in Worcestershire.